Reply to comment

I'm 18 yrs old and my daughter's father is 19. When he was about 16 yrs old he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and now he has a criminal case he has not been deported but was sent to juvenile. I want to help him get his residency here in the u.s but we don't know what to do. We thought marriage could help but he spoke with a lawyer and they told him that it wasn't possible because of his record. What can we do?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.