Reply to comment

I am turning 21 in a month and I want to know if I can file for my mom so that she can become legal, is it possible even if I am married or does that not matter? I know it would make a difference if I was married and she was to try to fix my status and wouldn't be done but if it's the other way around and I'm the one who is married, can I file for her?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.