Reply to comment

Well Im from Europe came here 2007 now I can not extend my visa,since a year illegal ,talked with my attorney 1 solution getting married with US lady,I have no criminal record,exept 2 small speeding fines in 2007 ,I find the system is not ok,I pay Social Security,Taxes everthing that a US citizen pays .I dont look for handouts no debts nothing.and have my own business.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.