Reply to comment

I have been here illegally for about 8 years. Now the problem begins, I cannot return to my country because I fears for my life and that of my family. Two family members are already dead.
Is there anything that can be done for them to be able to stay in the country. They do have a cousin in Canada and a immediate sister(USA) who is waiting on her permanent papers to arrive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Can his family sponsor them being that they are just cousins?
Thanks for your time!!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.