Reply to comment

Hi I am a 22 yr old male born in the US. I have a friend that has been raised in the states since 3 yrs old. He came over without choice with his family and has spent the last 15 yrs here. How can I help my 18 yr old friend and his family become legal and stop living in fear? Or what can they do to better their chances of becoming legal citizens? My friend is still in school and hasnt gotten into too much trouble. They are good hard working ppl like most of us that deserve a fair chance.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.