Reply to comment

Wait at least 6 months into your marriage and then meet with a lawyer to start on your immigration papers. Get them done asap because your life is gonna be so much easier. with your husbands legal status he can get you the benefits and you can become legal as soon as 6 months.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.