Reply to comment

Hi... I was brought here as a child. My father lawyer robbed him when he was trying to renew my visa.She left with the money and as a result, my visa over expired. He has his resident card but took wayyy to long to get. Would the robbery and the resident card help my case to get a visa? If I file the I-130 can my age be frozen?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.