Reply to comment

I have a friend that is 43years old she has been living here for about 10 or 12 years now,she does not have a visa or a green card she is a lesbian that has been in domestic violence by her ex partner is there any way she can get her legal papers?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.