Reply to comment

I am from Ciudad Juarez MX the "most dangerous place on earth" I have a always had a legal passport to travel to the US,but I attended highschool in The US illegaly and am now in college in mexico but i wish to continue to work and study in the US. I have never commited a crime,I am a hard worker and living here in juarez is making my life harder and always in danger. how can i apply for a permanent residency in the US?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.