Reply to comment

I need help knowing what to do. My wife has been here since she was 7 and has gone to school worked. We have a son and now have been married for 2 years. What can we do to get her citizenship without my wife having to go back to Mexico for anytime?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.