Reply to comment

I will be shipping off to Army Basic Training, I am an American Resident because my father married and obtained his citizenship, my mother on the other hand came here with a tourist Visa and exceeded her time in this country. Is it possible for me to make her my dependent in the military right now or should I wait to become a citizen after I finish basic trainig in order to claim her as my dependent?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.