Reply to comment

me and my fiance would like to get married. we have been seeing each other for over a year. i am a legal citizen he is not> how can we obtain a marriage lisence without him getting deported. hes a good person he just over stayed the visa and works way to much to see the consulate. please any info will help. also how can we get his status changed?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.