Reply to comment

I am an American citizen who is planning to marry my boyfriend in two years, the only problem is that he is an illegal alien. However he has been paying his taxes, and has a clean record. I am working on my International Criminal Justice mayor, but I'm ignorant to the whole immigration process. How can I petition for his stay in the states, if I can prove that the marriage is real, that he has been paying his taxes and that if possible, i will be the primary source of sustain for the family, until his situation is fixed? My record is clean, so what can I do?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.