Reply to comment

My boyfriend is illegal in the USA , he came to this country as a child with his parents with a visa although his visa expired and they stayed. I met him in the USA and we are a couple for over 5years now , I live in Europe, Can I marry him? Can he come to my country? How can we manage everything? please help..


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.