Reply to comment

I have been living in the US for about 12 years now. I was brought here when I was about 6 years old. Im on my second semester of college and my grades are exellent. I also graduated with a high-honors diploma from highschool. Is there any way I could get a visa or anything like that? I also have a little sister who is 2 years old and she was born here, do I wait till she turns 21?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.