Reply to comment

So I am an American citizen, born in Ireland but I hold dual citizenship between the EU and the States. After my boyfriend and I graduated from college we decided to move to the US (it was always my dream to live here). He is currently on an internship visa for a year, I'm not sure what it is called, but it is only valid for a year. I found a good job and he's doing an internship and we both really want to stay over here. Is there any way he can stay here without getting married to him? I do love him and marriage is in the future but not right away. Please help. I don't want to have to move back.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.