Reply to comment

An acquaintance was brought here Illegally from Spain by his parents (also illegal) when he was 3 years old. He is now 19, has gone to private school and is now in college, and extremely brilliant. He would like to become a citizen but is afraid he will be deported if he asks anyone how to do this. He has only known the US as his home and is loyal to this country. Can he become a US citizen without leaving this country and how should he go about doing this?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.