Reply to comment

I have been a legal permanent resident for 6 years and i want to do my citizenship. I had a little problem when i was in High School and was in probation it was only a misdemeanor, this happened before i was 18 and it was sealed after i turned 18. on the application for citizenship it tells me to put that information but this record was sealed. Do i need to put this info on my application? if so how can i get access to that record after its been sealed?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.