Reply to comment

I'm amreican citezing and my wife is an illegal inmigrant she came by mexico we have 8 years of marriage how can I do to claim her and I know she wants to go to sse her parents how can I start to process to her green card?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.