Reply to comment

I'm 19, and I have been here in the U.S Illegally since I was 4. I wanted to know if I could become a U.S Citizen. But where do I go to do that? I really want to get a Job, and my license, but I can't because of my current status.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.