Reply to comment

Hi I am married to an illgal citizen....we have been married for 5 years now and have 3 children. shortly after we got married we started to file for him to get his papers... but little did we know that we were wasting our money. After we finished all the paper work we got the call for him to go back to mexico... we went to speek with a lawyer before he left to make sure everything was in place. The lawyer told us not to go that he would get the 10 year band. My heart sunk at that moment. So we went on and talked toat least 10 more lawyer and got the same answer. DOES anyone know if there is a way for some who has came to the us left and reentered to still get his papers?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.