Reply to comment

I being married for little over a yr now to a u.s citizen who is also a military soldier we have a 6 month old daughter and unfortunatly our marriage isn't working I want to file for divorce but due tp my legal status he has told me he'll get full costudy of my daughter I don't want to loose her so I'm pretty much stuck and he'll never file for my paperwork either is there anything ican do or other way to get my residence card?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.