Reply to comment

Hello, I have a question regarding an illegal immigrant that has been living and working in the united states for about 8 years. She is undocumented but also has been paying her taxes. My question is -- what is the best way for her to begin her path to naturalization and citizenship? There is a great fear that coming forward would get her thrown out of the country. What are this person's options to stay? Marriage is not one of the options. Thank you.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.