Reply to comment

Hello ; I'm really confused in how all this works, I'm 19 and have a 7 month old daughter. Not currently married but live together with my daughters dad , the only thing is that he is illegal here in U.S. What can I do to make him a U.S citizen or get him a visa anything that would help him not to get deported ?please help


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.