Reply to comment

My dad bought me to this country at 12 years old. I went to school here until high school but did not graduated. My dad got married and have his papers done but he and his wife couldn't helped, Because i was 26 years old. So i had to lived with them cause i am not able to provide for myself because i lost my job over some immigration issues. I was trying to file for a tax id so i can pay taxes but they asking for so many information i don't have right now. all i have is an updated passport and the legal papers i come into this country with. i recently got married to American citizen and have a baby with her the same year. Is it a way we can have a payment plan or can i Get a sponsor like my dad and step mother to help me if they able to afford it?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.