Reply to comment

My friend has a mom that is 37 shes been living in the US for 11 years and worki
nimum wage. How can she apply to not be a permanent resident but to get work permits if she is illegal but has lived here for more than 11 years


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.