Reply to comment

I recently obtained Durable Power of Attorney over my mom to handle her bills and such while she is recuperating from surgery. My question is how or if I can sign her checks to pay her bills or would I still sign her name? Not sure about this. Also would I be able to roll money from her CD to cover her bills? The bills have piled up and I'm not sure how to handle otherwise.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.