Reply to comment

Hi, My kids will be spending the summer in CA with my family. What kind, if any, legal document do I need to send with them for them to receive Medical care and authorize my family as decision makers for their medical treatment should they need any, during their stay. thanks.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.