Reply to comment

Hi Richard, this is a really great question. While we do offer divorce services, we are unable to comment on this matter as states have different laws that surround community property. We can help you find an attorney to assist you in this matter. Please refer to our attorney referral network:


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.