Reply to comment

About 2 years ago I got into a accident with a cyclists. I was riding my motorbike (which was not insured) neithe one of us saw each other. The cyclists was taken to the hospital, had a broken leg ec.Today I got served with papers from him for damages. Can he sue me for my personal assests (joint with my wife? Can he go after my home personal property etc? I live in Wisconsin and am nervous that he will go after all we own. This really was an accident and he even knows that. Can I Transfer My Assets to My Wife if I'm Getting Sued? Please, if you could answer my questions I would appreciate it very much. Thank you!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.