Reply to comment

We are looking to switch over from "for profit" to "non profit" to continue teaching in the local schools in our area. Since income coming in from the students will now have to be donations how will we be able to cover our expenses for overhead if donations coming from the parents are not a certain amount. Can we call the enrollment payments a "fee" much like the YMCA does as a non-profit organization.



The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.