Reply to comment

#1. You cannot tell me you were having a party with no noise. Hence the fine for the loud and disorderly noise. You can bet someone called the police for the noise otherwise the cops would not have come to your house..DUH!!!
#2. If the officers did not act in a professional manner then contact the Chief of Police and request the procedure for filing a formal complaint on these officers. Request a copy of the police report and it will have their names. Once you file a formal sworn compliant the agency will conduct an internal affairs investigation into their actions on that night.
Good luck dude.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.