Reply to comment

to everyone on this board the cops can do whatever they want, then you get a lawyer who takes your money and says you might beat this when he knows the judge will always rule in the cops favor ,the only chance you have is on appeal if they grant it to you ,so all you can do is bend over and take it. sorry about your luck.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.