Reply to comment

If you are under the supervision of the court, corrections, etc., then you do not have the right to bear arms until you are no longer under their supervision. If you are found guilty of a felony, you do lose that right and it is not regained upon completion of sentence. You have to petition the court to have those rights restored.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.