Reply to comment

Hi, I had a problem with property lines too. For one thing a utility easement only allows the utility company and the owner to enter that part of the property. If you are the owner and know this is within your deed I would get a survey and charge him for it if he put up the fence on your property. Take it to small claims, also charge him for the court costs and any additional costs.

To get this in small claims cost very little. Also allot of layers can give you a half hour free advice, and if it costs add it to the costs when you file.

Good Luck


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.