Reply to comment

Legally, there is nothing you can do unless you have proof of the violence. Document EVERY scratch, scrape, and rock dent on your child's body, and present it to the police, or have a picture of the act, blurry is okay, as long as it shows his face and the object being thrown into your property (otherwise it's hearsay; no proof) or a video. or even a tape recording with them saying anything to the effect of their offense. I am not an attorney or a lawyer (?), but just using legal logic.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.