Reply to comment

I would contact the ordance rules bodyof the area you live in about the change of the water flow and other problems you are experiencing.
Try fema as well if they are in any type of flooding area.
Pull your deed and get an real estate attorney or use the city/county attorney for the ruling on the easement.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.