Reply to comment

I am the legal representative for all of the Americas and Caribbean for a company that is registered in the European Union. Using my company I registered the trademark of the EU company (product, name and logo)in Mexico. I want to do the same thing in The USA. Can I do it or does the EU company has to do it?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.