Reply to comment

Dear LegalZoom Customer,

LegalZoom can assist you to dissolve your corporation filing with the Secretary of State’s office to close the entity. If you would like to form your company as a sole-proprietorship by filing a DBA (Doing Business As), LegalZoom can assist you with this as well. I have provided a link to our Dissolution and DBA informational pages for your reference.



If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact one of our Business Formations Department at (888) 381-8758 to speak with a specialist.


The LegalZoom Team


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.