Reply to comment

Dear Joanna,

Thank you for contacting LegalZoom for your online business needs. We can assist you to dissolve your existing corporation as well as form a DBA (Doing Business As) Statement as a sole proprietorship or partnership. If you dissolve your corporation, you will need to speak with your bank about closing the account and re-establishing a business account under the newly formed DBA.

For your reference, We have provided our dissolution and DBA information for your reference.



If you have any questions about starting this process, please feel free to speak with a Business Services Specialist directly at (888) 381-8758.


The LegalZoom Team


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.