Reply to comment

I am a 50% owner of an S-Corp and I am leaving the corporation to my partner. He would like to keep the corporation himself with the same name but I need to remove my half from any further liabilities or profits. What do I need to do to have this done legally.
Thank you ,


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.