Reply to comment

I am currently a DBA and would like to covert to an LLC or corporation. One of the people I need as a partner has an IRS problem and can not have a federal Id #. I have a federal ID # and Sate sales tax #. Can these #'s remain and just start the Corporation or are new fileings needed?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.