Reply to comment

Hello - I am planning to file a small claims suit against a former business partner, but am not sure where to file. I live in New York and the would-be defendant lives in South Carolina. The issue, however, is over a $500 hotel charge that was incurred near Atlanta, Georgia. Can you give me some direction as to how I need to proceed? Thanks!


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.