Reply to comment

We are looking for the Rights of Survivorship option. We currently have myself, my wife and my mother on the deed of trust as my wife and I are 50% owners and mother 50%. We would like to make sure that if my mother passes before us, that her 50% goes to us and visa versa. Couldn't quiet figure out what document to use and would like some assistance please. We currently live in Wa. state.

Thank You,
Ray Martin


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.