Reply to comment

Hi Ray, this is a great question. LegalZoom can certainly help you prepare and file a Real Estate Deed Transfer where you can adjust the current method of holding title. Please call us at 800-962-7490 for more info, or you can get started at If this is not what you are looking for, feel free to contact our Attorney Services Department at to search for an affordable attorney in your area to assist and advise you on this situation.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.