Reply to comment

I am the owner of a large garden with extensive plantings of exotic plants and a swimming pool. I am in contact with and plan to employ a man that is capable of maintaining my property when I am absent due to business travel. This person has the capabilities and skills to do the work. He is in possession of his own tools and truck / trailer.
The work schedule is estimated to be four to six days per month.

I wish to be relieved of the bother of maintaining this ground keepers tax and workers compensation records. Instead I wish to hire him as an independent contractor.
Is there a contact for this sort of agreement?


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.