Reply to comment

Our homes are being used to block out sound and pollution.
The Polk county commissioners made a deal with Saddle Creek Corp way back in the late 80's. Saddle Creek Corp
and CSX got together and without notifying the residents expanded. Now we are coming down with stress related illnesses like Cancer. Our homes shake and things brake but all the two companies keep saying is hire a geo engineer. We are a little working class neighborhood and they know we can't afford a geo engineer. We can't sit outside in our own yard. Due to the pollution and noise.
What can we do? The EPA does not deal with rail roads and the rail roads don't care.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.