Reply to comment

Where do I get legal receipts for distribuiton of checks to creditors and "horrible" attorney. I need to have something to show to the judge so that I can close this case and not have to keep paying the "BOND". Will certified mail do or is there something official that I should be printing out and having signed ( not that all may sign or accept)


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.