Reply to comment

My husband was taking care of an elderly gentleman friend of ours for the last few years since his wife past away. He left everything to my husband in his will, naming me the executrix to the estate. In order to get the car he left to my husband in his name we need a letter of testamentary. Is there a way to get this without having to get an attorney? We live on my small paychecks and my husbands soc. security.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.