Reply to comment

Hi Candace, and thank you for contacting LegalZoom! While we do not offer name change services for the state of Georgia, we may be able to help you find an attorney who can assist and advise you through our Legal Advantage Plus plan! Please visit for more details.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.